Are you looking for:
- A dynamic working environment in commercial real estate?
- Work within a team with entrepreneurial and motivated colleagues?
- A workplace with a fantastic view over the Zuidas?
Then let’s talk about a role as:
As an office assistant, you will be the support and back-up of our commercial team. In addition, together with the other office assistants, you are the first point of contact for visitors at the office and you are responsible for part of the general office management.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordinate appointments
- Welcoming guests at the office
- Being the point of contact for various relations
- Preparing presentations
- Co-writing and layout of brochures
- Processing transaction data in our data system
- Preparing and sending contracts
- Supporting the organisation of events
- General office management tasks
What are we looking for?
- A completed MBO and/or HBO education
- Preferably at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a support position
- A good knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
- A good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- You work accurately and are keen on details
- You are proactive and enjoy working in a team
- You are preferably available for at least 32 hours a week
What do we offer you?
- A diverse job with room for own initiatives, a lot of self-responsibility and independence
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere within an enthusiastic and committed team
- A workplace with a fantastic view over the Zuidas
- Working conditions in line with the market
Van Gool Elburg
Van Gool Elburg is a boutique real estate services firm and a household name in the Dutch commercial real estate market for over 40 years. We are a fully independent firm that focuses on advising (institutional) property investors and project developers on the purchase, sale and leasing of offices, logistics, retail and residential property. In addition, our firm advises end-users in the Netherlands on their housing strategy.
VGE Real Estate Management is an independent business unit of Van Gool Elburg and provides commercial asset management for (institutional) property investors.
Our office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam. The current team consists of 15 people who, in addition to substantive work, regularly go out for sports or drinks together.